Stamp of Approval Cookie
A great-looking Valentine cookie can still be easy when you cover it with rolled fondant and decorate with FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers.
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
3 ounces Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant for each cookieEasy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Plastic ruler
Cut, bake and cool heart cookies.
Roll out fondant and cut fondant heart; attach to cookie with damp brush.
Cut 1 in. fondant square for stamp.
Use handle end of brush to pull out jagged edge effect on stamp; attach with damp brush.
Use FoodWriters™ to draw heart, cancel marks and message.