Spritz Spruce Cookies
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment
- Sugar ice cream cone
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Master™ Plus Cordless Cookie Press Add to shopping list Cookie Master™ Plus Cordless Cookie Press
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Prepare dough recipe. Tint portion of dough with green icing color; reserve a small portion of plain dough.
Following press instructions, press approximately 16 green tree cookies and 1 plain star cookie for each complete tree.
Before baking, sprinkle yellow sugar on star and Christmas nonpareils on trees. Bake and cool following press instructions.
Using melted green candy in cut bag, cover sugar cone; refrigerate until firm.
Starting at wide end of cone, attach tree cookies with melted candy. Attach star cookie to top with melted candy. Refrigerate until firm.