Spritz So Much Fun Cookies
The decorating possibilities are endless by using festive disk designs to press cookies, then topping with your choice of colorful sugars, sprinkles and more. Watch our online video.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Light Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Light Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Lavender Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Lavender Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Dark Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Dark Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
Maraschino cherry halves
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Cookie Press Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Cookie Press
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Cake Circle (optional)Easy-Add Cake Circle Add to shopping list Cake Circle
Insert desired disk into cookie press and fill with dough. Press dough onto cookie sheet.
Add desired sugars, whole or chopped nuts, fruit, chocolate chips, sprinkles or jimmies. Bake as instructed in recipe.
Cool cookies completely. Fill disposable decorating bag with melted Candy Melts®. Cut end of bag and squeeze candy on desired areas of cookies; add desired sugars, whole or chopped nuts, fruit, chocolate chips, sprinkles or jimmies. Let set.