Spring in a Basket Candy
A tisket, a tasket … everyone will delight in these candy baskets for Easter, especially when they’re filled with candy flowers or other treats. The baskets also make great favors for weddings, showers, birthdays and any celebration.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Pastel Jordan Almonds Add to shopping list Pastel Jordan Almonds
Jelly spearmint leaves
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Dessert Shells Candy Mold Add to shopping list Dessert Shells Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Fuzzy Bunny Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Fuzzy Bunny Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Mold flowers. Tint portions of melted candy violet, green and pink. Use piping method to make flower trio in Fuzzy Bunny mold, without sticks. Chill until firm.
Also: Make candy shells; chill until firm.
And: Make candy handles. Copy pattern and tape to board; cover with waxed paper. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe over pattern; chill until firm. Carefully peel off waxed paper and turn over. Pipe back side for strength; chill until firm.
Attach handles using melted candy (do not lift baskets by handle!). Insert almonds or molded candies. For leaves, use scissors to cut spearmint leaves into 3rds lengthwise; roll cut edges in sugar. Position in baskets.