Spring Leaves Cake
Boost dimensional interest by strategically stacking fondant leaves shaped with Leaf Cut-Outs. Create realistic leaf veins using a Cutter/Embosser Tool and a Green Icing Writer.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Green Icing Writer™ Add to shopping list Green Icing Writer™
Cake serves 20
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 10 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 10 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare 2-layer cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother.
Roll out pastel green fondant and use leaf Cut-Outs to cut large and medium leaves.
Roll out primary green fondant and use leaf Cut-Outs to cut medium and small leaves.
Attach large pastel green leaves with damp brush, attach medium primary green leaves on top of large leaves.
Attach small primary green leaves with damp brush.
Use ridged wheel of Cutter/Embosser Tool to create veins in medium pastel green leaves and attach to bottom border with damp brush. Use Icing Writer to add vein lines to primary green leaves.