Spring Flower Easter Eggs
Show springtime in full flower! Plant a hard-cooked egg topped with pretty pastel blossoms in a fun flower pot for every guest.
- hard-cooked egg
- Blue gel food color or
- Easy-Add Teal Icing Color Add to shopping list Teal Icing Color
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (3 1/2 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list Pink Sugar Pearls
Each egg serves one.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Funny Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Funny Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Fondant Shaping Foam Set Add to shopping list Fondant Shaping Foam Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Daisy Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Daisy Cut-Outs™
- Mini terra cotta pot (approx. 1 1/2 in.)
Step 1Color eggs teal (blue). Let set.
Step 2Add 1/4 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 3 oz. fondant per egg. Tint 1 oz. yellow. 2 oz. green.
Step 3Roll out yellow fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use smallest Cut-Out to cut 10 flowers for each egg.
Step 4Place flowers on thick shaping foam. Cup center using end of brush.
Step 5Attach a pink sugar pearl to each flower center using thinned fondant adhesive. Let dry.
Step 6Roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use largest cut-out to cut two daisies for each egg.
Step 7Place daisies on thick shaping foam. Use back of brush to score vein line down center of each petal, working from center to tip.
Step 8Using thinned fondant adhesive, attach one daisy to another with petals offset.
Step 9Fill flower pot with a 1 in. ball of white fondant. Position assembled daisy, pressing slightly into pot to shape.
Step 10Attach egg to daisies with thinned fondant adhesive. Attach flowers to egg with thinned fondant adhesive.
0 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community