Spring Basket Cupcakes
Put all of your eggs in this basket. It´s so much fun and very easy when the eggs are Wilton Petite Eggs Icing Decorations. Ice smooth, pipe basketweave techniques on top with pull-out grass and gently place eggs inside.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Petite Eggs Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Eggs Icing Decorations
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups or Hoppy Easter Baking CupsEasy-Add Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake cupcakes in Hoppy Easter or Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing. Tint a portion of buttercream icing blue and use to ice top third of cupcakes smooth with spatula.
Using white buttercream icing, pipe Star Decorating Tip 16 basketweave on bottom portion of cupcake.
Using white buttercream icing, pipe Star Decorating Tip 16 rope handle.
Tint a portion of icing green and use Star Decorating Tip 16 to pipe pull-out grass. Place Petite Eggs Icing Decorations in basket.
You can fill you baskets will all kinds of treats. Use jellybeans, candy colored chocolate dots, chocolate Easter eggs, springtime chewy candies and more!