Spreading Smiles Cookie Pops
It’s sunshine on a stick, as this grinning guy adds fun wherever he goes. He’s easy to make‹just press dough and a stick into our Round Pops Cookie Pan, bake, then decorate the face and features with royal icing.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Round Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Prepare dough and press into pan following pan directions. Insert stick. Bake and cool.
Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper. Cover cookie with thinned yellow icing; tap to smooth and let set. Pipe mouth with tip 3 in full-strength black icing (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe eyes with tip 3 full-strength white icing (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 dot pupils in full-strength black icing (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 3 dot eye highlight in full-strength white icing. Pipe tip 3 dot nose in full-strength yellow icing.
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.