Spooky Standing Cookies
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Black Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Black Colored Sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Pick your Poison Cupcake Stand Add to shopping list Pick your Poison Cupcake Stand
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare roll-out cookie dough. Roll out and cut cookies using circle cutter. Using knife, cut a 2 x 1 in. triangle easel for each cookie. Bake and cool. Use tip 3 and full-strength white color flow to outline cookies; let set. Use thinned white color flow in cut bag to fill in cookie; let set overnight. Using tip 1 and full-strength black color flow, outline skull and pipe scrolls; let set. Use thinned black color flow in cut bag to fill in skull; let set. Outline cookie with tip 2 and full-strength black color flow; immediately sprinkle with black sugar; let set. Attach easel to back of each cookie with full-strength icing; let set. Position cookies on stand.