SpongeBob Takes the Field Cake
SpongeBob SquarePants™ Icing Color Set (blue, red, brown, yellow)Easy-Add SpongeBob SquarePants™ Icing Color Set Add to shopping list SpongeBob SquarePants™ Icing Color Set
- Easy-Add Terra Cotta Icing Color Add to shopping list Terra Cotta Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Cakes serve 13; cookie mitt serves 1.
- Easy-Add SpongeBob SquarePants™ Cake Pan Add to shopping list SpongeBob SquarePants™ Cake Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife
Roll out cookie dough; cut mitt using pattern and paring knife. Cut circle cookie. Bake and cool. Outline mitt with tip 3 and cover with tip 16 stars. Pipe tip 12 ball in mitt; add tip 2 stitching lines; set aside.
Ice cake sides and background areas smooth. Outline SpongeBob, sponge spots, facial features, hand, arms, shirt, pants, shoes, socks and spikes on shoes with tip 3. Pipe in tip 3 sponge spots, whites of eyes, irises, pupils, inside of mouth, tongue and teeth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover sponge, arms, hands, pants, shirt with tip 16 stars. Pipe tip 3 string eyelashes and dot freckles. For cap, trim off 1 in. from Mini Ball cake; pipe tip 3 lines and cover hat with tip 16 stars. For brim, cut circle cookie in half and ice smooth. Attach hat, brim and mitt with icing. Pipe tip 16 pull-out star grass bottom border.