Spirit-Lifting Gifts! Cookies
Cookie presents are perfect for gift-giving! Let your creative side come alive as you choose your favorite colors for the color flow wraps and ribbons.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 18 pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list 18 pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using package cutter from set. For every 2 treats, cut 1 extra package; cut in half vertically for easel back supports. Bake and cool cookies.
Prepare Color Flow Icing and tint assorted colors. Use tip 3 and full-strength color flow to outline each package; flow in with Thinned Color Flow. Let dry. Using full-strength color flow, use tip 3 to outline and pipe in bows and knots; use tip 2 to pipe dots and spirals; use tip 3 and tip 6 to pipe thin and wide ribbons. Let set.
Attach easel back supports with melted candy.