Spirit Cookie Pops
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon milk
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Assorted Sparkling Sugars Add to shopping list Assorted Sparkling Sugars
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add Football Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Football Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Soccer Ball Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Soccer Ball Icing Decorations
Each lollipop serves 1.
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer. Add egg; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until smooth. Refrigerate dough 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray pan with vegetable pan spray. Press dough into cookie pan; insert sticks. Bake 12-15 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan and cool completely.
Cover cookies with Ice-a-Cookie; add sparkling sugars, sprinkles and jimmies as desired. Dry overnight.
Roll out fondant 1/8 inch thick, either directly from the package, combining colors to create new colors or marbling 2 or more colors; cut cookie messages.
Lightly brush letters with damp brush; attach to iced cookie.