Spiders & Webs Cookies
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Boo Trio Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Boo Trio Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare dough. Bake cookies and cool completely on cooking grid.
Outline cookies with full strength black royal icing. Let dry. Flow in with thinned white royal icing in a cut decorating bag. Working quickly, and working on only one letter at a time, use thinned black icing and tip 1 to pipe in 2 thin concentric ovals inside the "O". Using a toothpick, drag through the icing from the edge to the center. For the next spoke of the web drag from the center to the edge. Alternate directions until the web is complete. Flow thinned white icing into the "B" and let dry overnight. Pipe black spider bodies with dots of thinned black color flow Icing. Let dry. Pipe spider threads with black royal icing and tip 1. Add spider legs and heads using black royal icing and tip 1.