Beware! These eight-legged creatures are coming in your direction. Funny-faced brownies are covered with candy, have a malted milk ball head and legs made from black shoestring licorice. Feet are made from spice drops in your favorite colors and facial features are piped with candy. Kids will just love them at school parties.
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Favorite brownies recipe
Malted milk balls
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Petite Jack-O-Lantern Pan Add to shopping list Petite Jack-O-Lantern Pan
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Paring Knife
- Waxed paper
Grease and flour pan. Bake brownies in pan cavities for approximately 15-17 minutes; let cool for one minute.
Remove from pan and cool completely. Position on cooling grid over waxed paper and cover with melted cocoa candy. Let set.
With paring knife, trim excess from bottom of brownies.
Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, attach malted milk ball head. Pipe dot eyes and string mouth.
Tint a small amount of melted cocoa candy black and pipe dot pupils. Cut eight 2 1/4 in. lengths of licorice for legs.
Cut 8 spice drops horizontally in half; insert legs in center. Insert end of lollipop stick into brownie sides to make leg holes.
Pipe a small amount of melted candy into each hole and insert legs. Let set.