Spider Snack Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Chocolate Buttercream Icing use to tint icing black
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Just Batty Baking Cups Add to shopping list Just Batty Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Halloween-themed baking cups Add to shopping list Halloween-themed baking cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake and cool cupcakes in Just Batty or Halloween Themed Standard Baking Cups. Let cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing. Tint orange and green. Prepare Chocolate Buttercream Icing. Tint black.
Using orange buttercream icing, ice cupcake smooth with spatula.
Using black buttercream icing, pipe Round Decorating Tip 12 to pipe ball body and head. Usng Round Decorating Tip 4 to pipe string legs.
Using white buttercream icing, pipe Round Decorating Tip 3 dot whites of eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Using green buttercream icing, pipe Round Decorating Tip 2 dot pupils (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe Round Decorating Tip 2 string mouth.
Use your imagination to create other creepy characters on your hauntingly good cupcakes. Try bats, witches, black cats and even full moons.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more