Cakes 'N More&trad…
Spider-Man’s Cityscape Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each Cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Spider Sense Spider-Man Party Toppers Add to shopping list Spider Sense Spider-Man Party Toppers
- Easy-Add Spider Sense Spider-Man Baking Cups Add to shopping list Spider Sense Spider-Man Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cakes 'N More™ 3 Tiered Party Stand Add to shopping list Cakes 'N More™ 3 Tiered Party Stand
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
2-3 days in advance: Make fondant buildings. Tint 6 oz. each light gray, dark gray, blue; add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex to each. Roll out 1/8 in. thick as needed. Cut 3 buildings in each color: 2 1/4 x 4 in. high light gray, 2 1/4 x 6 in. high dark gray, 2 x 7 in. blue. Also cut 3 triangular supports (2 x 1 1/4 in.) in each color. Let dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted boards.
Also in advance: Pipe royal icing windows. Use tip 1 and black icing. On light gray, pipe horizontal lines 1/2 in. apart; add 1/4 in. square windows. On dark gray, pipe horizontal lines 1 in. apart and vertical lines 3/4 in. apart; add 1/2 in. square windows. On blue, pipe vertical and horizontal lines 1/2 in. apart; add 3/8 in. square windows. Let dry overnight.
Finally in advance: Attach supports to backs of buildings using fondant adhesive.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice tops smooth. Position toppers in center of cupcakes. Use tip 1 to pipe straight lines extending from topper to outside edge. Add curved webbing between lines. Position buildings on stand and surround with cupcakes.