Spell Chick Mini Cake
Mini witch cake casts a spell over party guests! Her hat is a candy- coated sugar cone and her head is covered with a wild hair-do of tasty string licorice.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy (1 package make 10 - 12 hats)Easy-Add Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Sugar ice cream cone
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Silicone Mini Jack-O-Lantern Mold Add to shopping list Silicone Mini Jack-O-Lantern Mold
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 46 Add to shopping list Tip: 46
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
In advance: Make hats. Place Circle Cutter on non-stick pan; fill 1/8 in. deep with melted black candy. Chill until firm. Cut sugar cone to 2 1/4 in. long. Cover with melted candy; let set. Attach cone to center of candy circle using melted candy; let set.
Bake and cool mini cakes; ice smooth. Pipe tip 8 dot eyes. Pipe tip 2 dot pupils, outline mouth, outline and pipe-in tooth. Pipe tip 6 pull-out dot nose. Pipe tip 46 outline hat band and tip 2 buckle. Cut 2 3/4 in. long pieces of licorice for hair. Attach hair and hat using dots of icing.