Special Star Graduate of the Day Mini Cake
Star students deserve these stellar treats! Bake cakes in a Mini Star Silicone Pan, then choose our pre-tinted Fondant Multi Packs for the gown in school colors.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Favorite pound cake recipe or mix
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Star Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Mini Star Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Star Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Star Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 2D Add to shopping list Tip: 2D
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Bake and cool cakes in Mini Star Silicone Mold supported on cookie sheet.
Unmold cake. Ice with thin layer of buttercream icing. Turn over and ice other side of star; then cover with white fondant.
Roll green fondant and star cutter to cut graduation gown; trim bottom straight across and cut "v-neck".
Roll flesh-colored fondant and use large opening end of tip 2D to cut head. Cut and form legs, hands and neck with fondant; position pieces on cake.
Roll out white fondant and cut triangle shapes for collar; attach with damp brush. Roll 1/2 white balls and shape for shoes and attach with damp brush.
Use tip 2 and black buttercream icing to pipe curly hair. Use FoodWriter to draw mouth and eyes.
Roll green fondant and cut 1 in. square for graduation cap. Roll 1/2 in. green fondant ball for base of hat and position on head. Attach graduation cap with damp brush.
To make tassel, cut a 1/2 in. wide x 1 in. long strip of yellow fondant; roll and make slits for fringe. Roll a small yellow log for string on top of tassel and attach to hat with royal icing. Roll small yellow ball for knot of tassel. Attach ball and tassel to hat with damp brush.