Spearmint Top Pumpkin Cookie
It’s a quick and easy variation on a pumpkin stackable cookie. Just ice and add black sugars on facial features.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Black Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Jelly Spearmint Leaf Candies
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare roll out cookie dough. Cut with pumpkin and facial features from set. Bake and cool.
Use spatula and orange buttercream icing to ice pumpkin with indentation marks.
Cut spearmint leaf candies in half and attach to cookie top with tip 3 dots of green buttercream icing.
Use tip 3 and black buttercream icing to outline and pipe in facial features; cover with black sugars.
Position facial features on cookie.