Dimensions® 4 …
Sparkly Snowflake Blondies Cakes
- Easy-Add White Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list White Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Bake-Easy!™ Non-Stick Spray Add to shopping list Bake-Easy!™ Non-Stick Spray
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- Easy-Add no-color almond extract Add to shopping list no-color almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
4 mini cakes.
Preheat oven to 325° F. Spray pan with non-stick spray.
In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in vanilla and almond extracts. Combine flour and baking powder. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, starting with the flour. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and cool completely. Before serving, sprinkle cakes with cake sparkles, sparkling sugars or confectioners' sugar.
Timesaver Tip: Substitute yellow or butter cake mix for homemade; bake as directed above.