Sparkling Santa Cookie
Look at Santa glow! The addition of white Cake Sparkles to Santa’s hat just add another level of excitement to this festive holiday cookie.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list White Cake Sparkles™
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Santa Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Santa Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Roll out prepared cookie dough 1/8 in. thick and cut with Santa cutter. Bake and cool.
Prepare Color Flow Icing according to package instructions. Tint portions red, light red, copper, black and reserve some white.
Use tip 2 and full-strength copper icing in parchment bag to outline Santa’s face. Use tip 3 and thinned copper icing to fill in face. Let dry.
Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing in parchment bag to outline hat. Use tip 3 and thinned red icing to filling hat. Let dry.
Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing in parchment bag to pipe swirl trim on hat brim and pom pom. Sprinkle hat brim and pom pom immediately with cake sparkles.
Use tip 3 and white full-strength icing to pipe swirl beard, outline eyebrows and moustache.
Use tip 2 and full-strength light red icing to pipe dot cheeks. Use tip 2 and full-strength copper icing to pipe dot nose and outline lip. Use tip 1 and full-strength icing to pipe inside mouth and dot eyes.