Sparkling Candy Corn Mini Cakes
Dazzle your Halloween party guests with sparkling candy corn-shaped mini cakes! Create them using our Candy Corn Mini Cake Pan, and then add the shimmer with our Cake Sparkles.
Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Golden Yellow Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with a small amount of Golden Yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add Candy Corn Mini Cake Pan Add to shopping list Candy Corn Mini Cake Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 16 x 14 in. Recipe Right® Air Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list 16 x 14 in. Recipe Right® Air Cookie Sheet
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cakes. Position cakes on cooling grid over waxed paper-covered cookie sheet.
Tint portions of icing yellow and orange; leave some white. Heat in microwave at defrost setting (30% power) for 20-30 seconds; stir. Repeat until consistency of icing will pour.
Using decorating bags with 1/4 in. cut from tips, cover cakes with white icing on top, orange icing in middle and yellow icing on bottom until completely coated. Lightly tap grid to spread. Sprinkle each section with corresponding sugars. Let set.