Sophisticated Snowflake Cookies
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Snowflake Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Snowflake Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
Prepare cookie dough. Roll out dough and cut cookies using Snowflake Cookie Cutters. Bake cookies and cool thoroughly on cooling grid. Prepare royal icing.
Divide icing and tint green; reserve white. Use tip 2 and green icing color and outline cookies. Thin icing and flow in background color using a cut parchment bag. Let dry overnight.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white Royal Icing. Pipe lines and outline hearts; use a cut parchment bag and flow in hearts with thinned white Royal Icing. Let dry. Use a decorator brush and dust hearts with White Pearl Dust. Add tip 2 scrolls and dots in full-strength white Royal Icing.