Solitary Bloom Cupcake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Crumbs
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Funny Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Funny Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Rainbow Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Rainbow Lollipop Sticks
One day in advance, cut fondant flower, flower center and leaf using largest flower, smallest round and largest leaf Cut-Outs. Attach flower center to flower by brushing lightly with water. Let pieces dry on cornstarch-dusted surface. When completely dry, attach pieces to lollipop stick with melted candy. Set aside.
Bake and cool cupcake in muffin pan without baking cup. Turn cupcake upside down, lightly ice with buttercream and cover with red fondant. Turn cupcake right side up, cut a 3/8 in. strip of fondant and attach to rim of flowerpot with damp brush. Lightly ice top of cupcake and cover with cookie crumbs. Insert flower.