Soaking in the Sweetness Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Pastel 4 - Icing Colors Set (Rose Petal Pink and Cornflower Blue used)Easy-Add Pastel 4 - Icing Colors Set Add to shopping list Pastel 4 - Icing Colors Set
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Easy-Add White Sparkle Gel Add to shopping list White Sparkle Gel
Cake serves 8.
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Plastic ruler
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Global Fondant & Gum Paste Mold Add to shopping list Global Fondant & Gum Paste Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Teen Doll Pick Add to shopping list Teen Doll Pick
- Easy-Add Gum Paste Wire & Tape Add to shopping list Gum Paste Wire & Tape
- Easy-Add Hidden Pillars Add to shopping list Hidden Pillars
- Easy-Add Non-stick Large Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Non-stick Large Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
Divide fondant and tint: 2 oz. yellow, 2 oz. ivory, 2 oz. pink, 3 oz. blue, 1 oz. brown, and 5 oz. black. Reserve remaining white.
Cut Cake Boards: Floorboard 11 3/4 in. x 7 1/2 in.; cake board 7 7/8 in. x 4 in. Cover boards in Fanci-Foil Wrap.
Roll out black and white fondant to 1/8 in. thick. Cut 114 each black and white squares using smallest square Cut-Out. Attach to floorboard using tip 2 and piping gel.
Make Candles: Roll four balls of ivory fondant from 1/2 in to 3/4 in. dia. Shape each into logs. Cut four pieces of black shoestring licorice to 1/2 in. long. Insert into tops of candles. Marble 1/4 in. dia. ball of white fondant with yellow icing color for each candle. Shape into flames and push on top of black licorice. Pipe drips on candles using tip 2 and ivory icing.
Make Towel: Roll out blue fondant to 1/16 in. thick. Cut into 2 in. x 4 in. rectangle. Fold in half, and then fold again in half. Imprint design on towel using end of spatula. Pipe “MOM” using tip 2 and white icing.
Make Floor Mat: Press 1 oz. ball of yellow fondant into floral shape of fondant mold.
Make Slippers: Roll two 1/2 in balls of blue fondant into log shapes. Press one end of log flat to shape heel of slipper. Hollow out the inside of other end using back end of brush. Pipe dots in flower formation on each using tip 2 and white icing.
Make Bath Pillow: Shape 1 oz. blue fondant into half oval shape.
Make Candy Dish: Roll out small amount of fondant 1/8 in thick. Cut into 1 in. x 2 in. rectangle. Shape edges using finger.
Make Candy: Roll brown fondant into 3/16 in. balls. Place in candy dish.
Make Magazine: Roll out white fondant to 1/8 in. thick. Cut into 1 1/2 in. x 2 in. rectangle. Fold in half to create a crease. Open and let dry resting ends on brushes. When dry, mark pages using black edible color marker.
Make Feet of Tub: Roll pink fondant into four 3/8 oz. logs. Shape one end of each thicker and press into center of floral shape of fondant mold to imprint design. Shape thinner end up and flatten bottom.
Prepare Cake Board:Cut hidden pillars into four 1 in. lengths. Glue to bottom of prepared cake board at each corner 1 in. from long edges and 1 1/2 in. in from short edges.
Bake and cool cake. Cut off top of cake to level. Cut out a 2 3/4 in. long x 2 in. wide oval, 1 1/2 in. deep, centered and 1 1/2 in. from short end of cake. Position on prepared cake board. Ice cake top smooth using white icing. Ice cake sides smooth using pink icing.
Cut 1 in. off end of doll pick. Tie hair up on pick using florist wire. Position pick in cut out area at an angle. Place bath pillow under doll’s head.
Pipe three lines around top edge of cake and one line around bottom edge of cake using tip 8 and pink icing. Attach feet to bathtub using dots of pink icing.
Pipe bubble dots using tip 8 and white icing. Brush with white sparkle gel.
Attach candy dish and candles with dots of icing.
Position towel, bath mat and slippers around bathtub. Attach candy piece in one hand of doll pick. Attach magazine in other hand using thinned fondant adhesive.