Snuggle Bugs Mini Cake
Everyone will want a bite from these cute Snuggle Bugs Mini Cakes on Valentine´s Day! Candy-coated cakes made in our Mini Ball Pan are decorated with a sweet heart truffle face and bead candy hearts.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Your favorite cake recipe
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Deep Heart Truffles Mold Add to shopping list Deep Heart Truffles Mold
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Craft block
In advance: Make antennae. Cut uncooked spaghetti 3 in. long. Paint with melted red candy; let dry on waxed paper-covered board. Tint portion of melted white candy dark pink using candy color. Mold deep heart truffle; refrigerate until firm and unmold.
Bake mini ball cakes according to recipe instructions. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Tint portions of melted white candy light pink and black using candy colors. Place mini ball cakes on cooling grid over cookie sheet and cover with light pink candy. Let set.
Using melted black candy in cut parchment bag, pipe facial features on truffle. Using melted red candy in cut parchment bag, pipe bead hearts on body. Attach head to body with melted candy. Attach candy-coated chocolates to antennae ends with melted candy. With toothpick, make small holes in top of head and insert antennae.
Send these love bugs soaring by adding our luscious Candy Flavorings. With peppermint, cherry, cinnamon and crème de menthe flavors in the set, it´s easy to give your Valentines variety!