Snowmen, Villagers & Tree Cookies
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Nonpareils Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list White Nonpareils Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add Chocolate Jimmies Add to shopping list Chocolate Jimmies
- Jimmies 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment (red used)Easy-Add Jimmies 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Jimmies 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Mix Sprinkles Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Mix Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add White Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list White Cake Sparkles™
- Fruit Roll-Ups
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Snowmen Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Snowmen Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Christmas Trees Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Christmas Trees Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Small angled spatula Add to shopping list Small angled spatula
- 2 10" x 14" cardboard pieces to cut out easels
Use snowmen nesting cutter set to create different size snowmen. Ice the snowmen cookies smooth, stucco-like, spatula swirled or with white fondant. Add white nonpareils, chocolate jimmies, red or green sugars and yellow fruit roll-ups for accents. Use black icing for eyes and mouth with tip #3. Use cinnamon candies for facial features and buttons. Add red or green sugar for mittens or gloves.
Use gingerbread boy nesting cutter set for different size villagers. Use cinnamon candy for buttons, eyes and nose. Use fruit roll-ups for belts and pants. Use green-tinted fondant for bow-tie and shoes. Use zigzag white icing and tip 3 for hair. Use green sprinkles for eyes. Use red sugar, red jimmies and white nonpareils for clothing decorations.
Use tree nesting cutter set to create different size trees. Ice the tree cookies with white icing and white sparkles, green-tinted fondant and white nonpareils or with Christmas red or kelly green icing. Use tip 3 and green sprinkles for garland. Use cinnamon candy accents, white nonpareils, red jimmies and red sugar for decorations.
Add cardboard easels and attach with icing to prop up figures and trees.