- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- confectioners' sugar
Cake serves 12; cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Belle Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Belle Pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Mini Holiday Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Mini Holiday Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare cake according to recipe instructions. Cool.
Bake snowman cookie in non-stick pan. Cool.
For snowman cookie, roll fondant and attach to cookie with piping gel.
Tint fondant 1/2 oz. green, 1/4 oz. brown/red-red combination, 1/4 in. ball orange (for nose). Roll out at attach green fondant hat and scarf with piping gel. Attach orange fondant for nose and brown fondant for eyes and buttons.
Attach cookie stick to back of cookie with melted candy.
Tint a portion of fondant red. Roll out white and red fondant ropes in 3/8 in. diameter and 27 in. long and twist both colors together and wrap around base of cake. Sprinkle cake with confectioners' sugar.
Roll a small ball of fondant and place in center of cake and insert snowman on a stick.