Snowman Gingerbread Boy Cookie
If you’ve never decorated with Color Flow Icing before, this would be a great place to start! Once you see how easy it is, you may never look back.
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread Boy Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread Boy
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Cut, bake and cool gingerbread boy cookies.
Outline cookie using white full strength color flow icing and tip 2.
Thin down a portion of white icing and flow in using parchment bag with small cut opening. Let dry.
Using tip 3 and full strength brown color flow icing, pipe dot buttons eyes, nose and string mouth.