Snowflake Tree Candy
Use our Nesting Snowflake Cutters to build a forest of mini trees! We made ours of candy but you could also make cookie trees. Tint dough before baking or add icing later.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Snowflake Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Snowflake Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
For Christmas tree, add green candy color to melted white candy and a yellow candy color to melted white candy for star.
Position snowflake cookie cutters and medium star cut-out on cookie sheet. Fill all cutters 1/4 in. deep with melted candy. Refrigerate to set; unmold.
Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe vein lines on snowflake "leaves"; let set. Attach confetti sprinkle ornaments with melted candy.
Dipe 3 marshmallows into green candy; let set.
Stack snowflakes to form tree beginning from largest bottom piece. Add a candy-coated marshmallow between each layer with melted candy. Attach star to top with melted candy. Refrigerate to set.