Snowflake Santa Hat Cookie
Color Flow makes the snowflakes really shine on our Santa Hat Cookie. Add cool texture at the bottom with our White Nonpareils.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add White Nonpareils Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list White Nonpareils Sprinkle Decorations
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Santa Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Santa Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Cut, bake and cool Santa hat cookies. Use tip 2 and full-strength blue color flow icing to outline blue area of hat. Use tip 2 and thinned-down blue color flow icing to fill-in blue area of hat; let dry.
Use tip 3 and full-strength color flow icing to outline and fill-in pompom and hat brim areas; immediately sprinkle with white nonpareils sprinkle decorations. Use tip 1 and full-strength white color flow icing to pipe snowflakes and stars on hat.