Color Flow icing makes these cookies oh-so-easy to decorate! Snowflakes cookies are cut with the 3-Pc. Christmas Cutter Set.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Christmas cutter set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Christmas cutter set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Spatula Add to shopping list Cookie Spatula
Prepare Roll-Out Cookie recipe. Prepare Color Flow Icing Mix according to package directions. Cut out and bake snowflake cookies. Cool.
Divide icing and tint blue and reserve a small amount white. Using tip 3 and full strength blue icing, outline snowflake. Thin icing with a small amount of water and cover snowflake. Let set overnight. Using tip 2 and white icing, pipe outline and dot detail on snowflake. Let set.