Snowflake Christmas Mini Cake
Delicately detailed snowflake mini cakes set a magical holiday table. Create pattern using Dimensions® 4-Cavity Mini Snowflakes Pan.
Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Juniper Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Juniper Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pure Lemon Extract Add to shopping list Pure Lemon Extract
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Dimensions® 4 Cavity Mini Snowflake Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® 4 Cavity Mini Snowflake Pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Sharp Knife
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Bake cakes following pan instructions. Cool.
Level bottoms of cake, trimming off extra with knife and set on cooling grid positioned over parchment paper.
Tint portions of ready-to-use decorating icing red and green. Heat icing in microwave. Pour one color at a time and tap gently on counter to evenly cover sides. Let dry.
Use tip 5 with white or tinted blue ready-to-use decorator icing, pipe snowflake designs on top of cake. Let icing set. Brush silver pearl dust on white snowflakes and white pearl dust on light blue snowflakes.