Snow Worry Cookie
He may be "headed south", but this Snow Worry Cookie looks cool while he's here! This stand-up treat is great for place settings, and perfect for celebrating with your favorite "snowbirds" until they return in spring.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Snowman Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Snowman Cutter
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Nesting Houses Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Houses Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 6 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Paring Knife
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut out cookie; trim 1 1/4 in. off bottom.
Bake and cool. Ice cookie smooth. Pipe tip 3 scarf, buttons and hat (smooth with finger dipped in corn starch).
Pipe 2 dot eyes, nose, mouth and hatband (smooth with finger dipped in corn starch).
Cover cake circle with foil. Use spatula to ice area on cake board to resemble melting snow; position cookie in center.
Write message on sign. Attach sign to candy stick and stick to snowman with icing.