Cupcakes 'N More&r…
Snow Much Fun Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- spice drops
- Mini candy-coated chocolates
- Pretzel Sticks
- granulated sugar
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Craft knife
In advance: Make snowman´s head. Prepare Roll Out Cookie recipe, roll out dough and use large opening end of tip 1A to cut 23 snowmen heads (one for each cupcake on stand). Bake and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing and tint a small amount black. Place icing in decorating bag fitted with tip 3 and use to pipe dot eyes and mouth. Cut orange spice drops for nose and position on face.
Bake and cool cupcakes on Cooling Grid. Ice cupcake tops and build mound to form body.
Insert lollipop into cupcake leaving 1 1/2 in. extending. Attach head to body and lollipop stick with icing.
To make hats, roll spice drops on surface dusted with granulated sugar and cut into hat shape; attach to head and lollipop with icing. Position mini candy-coated chocolate buttons.
To make brooms, roll out yellow spice drops on surface dusted with granulated sugar and cut bristles with scissors; attach to end of pretzel stick and insert in cupcake. Position cupcakes on Cupcakes 'N More Dessert Stand.
Sprinkle a little shredded coconut over the cupcakes to make the fluffiest looking snowmen.