Glistening cupcake treats for every guest at your party or perfect to give away as gifts to friends and neighbors. A delicate dessert that will shine brighter than the season.
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sugar Pearls Sprinkles Add to shopping list Sugar Pearls Sprinkles
- Easy-Add White Pearlized Sugar Add to shopping list White Pearlized Sugar
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups
- Waxed paper
- Cellophane Tape
Several days ahead of time, make snowflake design with royal icing.
Place pattern on board with waxed paper over design, tape down to secure. Pipe tip 4 design and cover with sugars. Add pearls at points with tip 4 dots of icing. Let dry. Make extras to allow for breakage.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with blue buttercream. Position snowflakes on top.