Cookie Sheets & Je…
Snow-Driven Gingerbread House Cookie
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Trio Cutter Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Trio Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare gingerbread recipe. Cut with Gingerbread Boy Trio Cutter. Bake and cool. Use tip 1 and full-strength white color flow icing to outline gingerbread boys, roof, chimney and snow. Use thinned down white color flow icing in cut parchment triangle to fill in gingerbread boys, chimney, roof and snow; add white sparkling sugar to roof and snow while still wet.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white color flow icing to pipe house sides; let dry. Use tip 1 and full-strength red color flow icing to pipe red dots, brick lines on chimney, buttons and cheeks on gingerbread boys. Use tip 1 and full-strength yellow color flow icing to pipe swirls around house; sprinkle immediately with yellow sugar. Use tip 1 and full-strength green color flow icing to pipe door, window, dot eyes, outline mouths, swirl trims on wrists and ankles. Use tip 1 and full-strength color flow icing to pipe dots on doorframe and window; let set.