Snow Dancer Cake
This snowman is really on the ball…two in fact. Fondant trims add color and that whimsical touch kids love!
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 18.
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Soccer Ball Pan Add to shopping list Soccer Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Holiday Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Ice Sports Ball and Soccer Ball cakes smooth; position on foil-wrapped double-thick board with cake edges touching. Tint 20 oz. fondant red, 3 oz. each blue and black, 2 oz. green, 1 oz. violet; reserve 1 1/2 oz. white. Roll white into a 4 1/2 in. long log and position in space between head and body. For earmuffs, roll two 1 1/2 in. balls of blue; flatten on side and position. Roll a 9 x 1/4 in. black log, curve and position for earmuff band. Roll a 6 in. violet log; cut 2 in. arms and 1 in. legs and position.
Roll out red fondant 1/4 in. thick. Cut mitten and boot using cutters from set; reverse cutters and repeat for opposite side, then position. For scarf, roll out red 1/8 in. thick; cut 1 in. wide strips 6, 6 1/2 and 3 in. long. Curve 6 1/2 and 3 in. strips and position for tails; position 6 in. strip around neck. Roll out green 1/8 in. thick and cut 1 in. squares; attach to scarf, 1 in. apart, with damp brush. Shape a 1 in. ball for nose, a 7/8 in. ball for mouth and 1/2 in. balls for eyes; position. Shape and flatten 3/4 in. balls for buttons; position.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.