Snow-Capped Chap Cake
This jaunty, smiling snowman can feed a crowd of 20. Face is made with the Soccer Ball Pan and his has is made with the Iridescents! Tree Pan. Sporting a bright orange nose and the cutest little dimples, he will be the center of attention at your holiday table.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add Soccer Ball Pan Add to shopping list Soccer Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Iridescents!™ Tree Pan Add to shopping list Iridescents!™ Tree Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Bake and cool cakes. For tree, trim off bottom section, leaving top 3 sections for hat. Trim off 1/2 in. from tree branch tips on each side to form triangle. Ice tree to level and smooth in buttercream. For soccer ball, trim 2 in. off one end. Ice flat ends of cakes and position end-to-end on foil-wrapped, double thick board, cut to fit. Ice ball cake smooth for head. Pipe tip 5 oval eyes and string mouth. Pipe tip 2A pull-out nose and dot cheeks (pat eyes, cheeks and nose smooth using finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover hat with 1 in. wide stripes of violet and white tip 16 stars. Pipe tip 1M swirl brim and pompom.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.