Snappy Satchels Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Heart Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Heart Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool 1 in. high mini loaf and sheet cakes. Cut sheet cakes with round and heart cookie cutters.
For heart, trim 1 in. off pointed end of heart. For round, trim 1/2 in. off bottom.
For Mini Loaf, trim sides at an angle, tapering off 1/2 in. on top sides. Position on foil-wrapped boards, cut to fit. Prepare cakes for rolled fondant.
Tint fondant for all cakes: Reserve a 1 in. ball of pastel green.
For green purse, combine remaining pastel green with 1/2 pk. of neon yellow fondant. For green stripe used on yellow purse, add Leaf Green Icing Color to the reserved green ball.
For purple, combine 1/2 in. neon purple ball with a 1 in. white ball. For light pink, combine 1/2 in. neon pink ball and 1 1/2 in. white ball. (For dark pink, use straight neon pink fondant).
For orange, combine 1/2 in. neon orange ball and 1 1/2 in. white ball.
For blue, add a little Royal Blue Icing Color to a 1 1/2 in. pastel blue ball.
Cover all cakes with fondant. For handles, roll 5 3/4 x 3/8 in. diameter rope in matching color; attach to cakes with damp brush. For clasps, roll 3/8 in. balls (2 each for green and yellow purses, 1 for pink); attach with damp brush. Roll out colors 1/8 in. thick and cut various decorations; attach all with damp brush. Cut flowers with smallest Cut-Out; roll and attach 1/16 in. yellow ball centers. Cut 1/8 in. wide stems with paring knife.For leaves, cut a heart with smallest Cut-Out; cut heart in half with knife. For stripes on yellow purse, cut 1/4 in. strips with straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser; attach 1/2 in. apart.
Cut hearts on pink purse with smallest Cut-Out.