Smooch from a Pooch Cookie
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Hearts Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Hearts Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- 1/8 in. wide ribbon (8 in. per treat)
- Hole punch
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut heads using 3rd smallest heart cutter from set. Bake and cool cookies. Cover with melted white candy. Tap to settle; chill until set.
Mold candy ears and mouths. Set 3rd smallest and smallest heart cutters from set on non-stick pan. Fill 1/4 in. deep with melted light cocoa candy. Tap to settle; chill until firm.
Use warm knife to cut larger hearts in half and to cut off curves from smaller heart, 3/4 in. deep.
Assemble and decorate using melted candy in cut parchment bag. Attach 2 curved pieces behind head: 1 below cookie division for mouth, 1 above mouth for support. Attach larger halves for ears.
Pipe dot features and outline lip. Attach Lollipop Stick to back. Cut 1 x 1 1/2 in. card and punch out hole; print message. Tie on card with ribbon.