Smirking Spider Cupcakes
And what’s bugging you? This striped arachnid has a mini cake body and cookie head with fearsome stenciled face. Licorice legs are all the rage!
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
black licorice twists
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 6-Cavity Pumpkin Silicone Pan Add to shopping list 6-Cavity Pumpkin Silicone Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Halloween Cupcake and Cookie Stencils Add to shopping list Halloween Cupcake and Cookie Stencils
- Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter largest one usedEasy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Straight Spatula
Roll out cookie dough and cut with largest Round Cut-Outs™; bake and cool.
Bake and cool cakes in pumpkin pan.
Ice cookies smooth with spatula; let icing crust. Position stencil on cookie and icing with black icing.
Build up icing around pumpkin cake to make mound on top. Use tip 16 to cover cake with pull-out star fur (two rows of each color). Cut licorice to 1 1/2 in. lengths and position for legs.
Note: Combine Lemon Yellow and Leaf Green Icing for green shown.