Smillin' Pretty Flower Mini Cakes
Welcome in Easter or any spring celebration with a gorgeous array of sunflower- and daisy-shaped mini cakes. Our flower cake bouquet takes its shape from the 6-Cavity Non-Stick Mini Flower Cake Pan
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Candy Eyeballs Add to shopping list Candy Eyeballs
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Mini Flower Cake Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Mini Flower Cake Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
Using tip 3, pipe center brown following the imprint from the pan. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Bake and cool cakes. Ice cakes smooth with white buttercream icing.
For the petals, use tip 12 and yellow buttercream icing and pipe following cake indents. Pat smooth and shape slightly to narrow sides and heighten center points with finger dipped in cornstarch.
For face, use tip 3 and pipe mouth with black icing. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe dot pink cheeks, brown nose and red bead tongue. Attach Candy Eyeballs with dots of buttercream.
For daisy: Use tip 12 and violet/rose buttercream to pipe teardrop petals.
Pipe tip 3 lemon yellow center; pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe black string mouth and dot eyes. Pipe yellow dot cheeks and nose.
For stems and leaves, tint 4 1/2 oz. fondant green. Roll into log, 12 in. long x 1/4 in. thick. Cut in half and shape into stem.
Roll out remaining green fondant 1/4 in. thick; cut leaves with medium leaf Cut-Out. Use tooth pick to create vein in leaf. Position stem and leaf with each flower.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shade shown. Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow petal shade shown.