Smiling Snowman Cupcakes
These frosty fellows are as easy and fun to build as a real snowman! Just put a standard and mini size cupcake together, add candy trims for the face and clothes, then insert pretzel hands.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
mini chocolate chips
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Any Christmas Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Any Christmas Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Any Christmas Themed Mini Baking Cups Add to shopping list Any Christmas Themed Mini Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Quick Ease Roller Add to shopping list Quick Ease Roller
- Paring Knife
- Plastic ruler
Bake and cool 1 standard and 1 mini cupcake for each snowman. Ice both smooth. Position mini cupcake above standard for head.
For buttons and scarf, tint 2 in. ball of fondant red and 2 in. ball of fondant green. Roll small and medium red balls and position on cake. Roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick.
Using a knife, cut a 1/4 in. strip for scarf, cut fringed edges with scissors and attach to cake.
Position mini chocolate chip eyes and mouth. Add candy corn nose. Trim pretzels and insert for arms.