Smiling Snowman Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
mini chocolate chips
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Any Christmas Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Any Christmas Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Any Christmas Themed Mini Baking Cups Add to shopping list Any Christmas Themed Mini Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Quick Ease Roller Add to shopping list Quick Ease Roller
- Paring Knife
- Plastic ruler
Bake and cool 1 standard and 1 mini cupcake for each snowman. Ice both smooth. Position mini cupcake above standard for head.
For buttons and scarf, tint 2 in. ball of fondant red and 2 in. ball of fondant green. Roll small and medium red balls and position on cake. Roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick.
Using a knife, cut a 1/4 in. strip for scarf, cut fringed edges with scissors and attach to cake.
Position mini chocolate chip eyes and mouth. Add candy corn nose. Trim pretzels and insert for arms.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more