Smiling Skater Cookies
Snow-suited skaters know how to have a good time! Royal icing decorations let you dress them in your favorite color combinations.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers
Each cookie serves. 1
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Waxed paper
Tint cookie dough copper. Roll out dough and use gingerbread boy cutter from set to cut out 6 cookies (four will be skaters and two will be cut in half used as easels to hold up skaters). On two cookies, trim heads off and cut in half vertically for easels. Bake and cool all cookies.
Use tip 3 and royal icing to pipe jackets, skates and gloves (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Draw eyes and mouth with FoodWriter; position cookies on waxed paper. Use tip 8 and royal icing to pipe hats with tip 2 "fur" trims. Pipe tip 2 royal icing buttons on jackets. Pipe tip 3 royal icing scarves with tip 1 fringe. Pipe tip 1 royal icing blades on skates and let dry. When completely dry, attach easels to backs of skaters with tip 8 and royal icing; let set.
*Note: Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shown. Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shown. Combine Violet and Rose for violet shown.