Smilin' in the Snow Cookies
The warm smiles on our Smilin' in the Snow Cookies are just what's needed to melt through the cold! It's a great way to use the Comfort Grip Gingerbread Boy Cutter when the holidays are over.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Waxed paper
Roll out dough. Cut boy cookies with cutter. Bake and cool. Position cookies on waxed paper-covered cake circle for decorating.
Use royal icing for all decorating. Outline head with tip 2 and copper icing; flow in with thinned icing. Let dry.
Pipe tip 3 zigzag scarf in green (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 1 outline fringe. With heavy pressure, pipe tip 4 outline body in black.
Outline and pipe in tip 2 mouth in black. Decorate tip 1 bead tongue in red. Decorate tip 3 dot eyes in white and cheeks in pink (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 2 dot nose in copper and pupils in black (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). On girl, add tip 1 pull-out eyelashes in black.
Outline and pipe in tip 3 mittens, tip 4 boots and tip 5 hat, all in red or green (pat areas smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 2 zigzag fur on hat, mittens and boots.
Pipe tip 3 pull-out hair in brown for boy and orange for girl.
*Note: Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shade shown.