Smiles From Head to Toe Cakes
This colorful composition makes kids happily kick-up their heels. Arrange cupcakes baked in Silly-Feet Silicone Baking Cups around a candy-decked cake displayed atop a Silly-Feet Cake Stand.
Candy-coated chocolate dots
large spice drops
Cake serves 20. Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Silly-Feet! Cake Stand Add to shopping list Silly-Feet! Cake Stand
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M (2110) Add to shopping list Tip: 1M (2110)
- Easy-Add Cake Circle Add to shopping list Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Stars Chunky Candles Add to shopping list Stars Chunky Candles
Ice 2-layer cake smooth in buttercream and position on Silly-Feet! Stand.
Pipe tip 16 zigzag garland, 1 1/2 in. deep; attach candy-coated chocolates on garland and a spice drop half at each garland point.
Pipe tip 21 rosette bottom border; attach a candy-coated chocolate on each rosette. Cut hole in large spice drop to fit candle; position on cake top.
To make cupcakes: Bake and cool cupcakes on Silly-Feet! Cups supported by cookie sheet. Cover top with tip 1M swirl. Position candy-coated chocolates.