Smile! Cookie Pops
Guests will respond with grins when seeing these friendly-faced confections. Use a Smiley Face Candy Mold and Candy Melts to create the pop’s beaming center.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Flower Perimeter Cutter Add to shopping list Flower Perimeter Cutter
- Easy-Add Smiley Face Candy Mold Add to shopping list Smiley Face Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Flower Power party bags
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
To achieve color shown, tint dough to a shade darker as dough will lighten during baking. Combine Rose and Violet for pink shown. Cut out cookies, bake and cool.
Melt candy following package directions. Paint details in mold, refrigerate to set. Fill molds and refrigerate again. Remove from mold. Attach lollipops to cookies with dots of melted candy. Let set.
Note: Cookies may be tinted in other fun colors, such as Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow. Follow tinting directions below. You may also make other colors of candy, using White Candy Melts and Candy Colors Set.