Congratulate the graduate with these big, bold cookies! Perfect party treats are decorated with color flow and a fun fondant mortarboard.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (3oz. for each figure)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Graduation Royal Icing Decorations (diplomas)Easy-Add Graduation Royal Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Graduation Royal Icing Decorations
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set (using large gingerbread girl)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Use large gingerbread girl cutter from set to cut figures. Bake and cool. Outline head and hands using tip 3 and full strength icing; flow in using thinned icing. Let dry. Also: Make fondant caps. Reserve a 3/4 in. ball of white fondant for trims on each figure; tint remaining fondant favorite school color. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Use pattern to cut out mortarboard; let dry. Shape a 1 3/8 x 1/2 x 5/16 in. high oval for cap base. Attach mortarboard using damp rush; let dry on cornstarch-dusted board. Reserve remaining fondant.
Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick as needed. Use cookie cutter to cut gown; set over cookie and trim at head, hands and feet to shape gown. Lightly brush gown cookie area with Piping Gel and attach. Use knife tip to score center line. Cut 3/4 in. wide semi-circles or triangles for collars; attach using damp brush. Cut thin strips for sleeve trims and small semi-circles for girl’s shoes; attach. Add details using full-strength color flow.
Use tip 2 to outline and fill in boy’s tie and shoes; pipe tip 2 dot eyes and outline mouth; pipe tip 4 zigzag girl’s hair and tip 2 e-motion boy’s hair. Attach cap; pipe tip 2 outline tassel and dot knot. Attach diploma.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown