Small Cake, Big Ideas
You’ll find more exciting accents per square inch here than on most cakes twice its size! A calla lily corsage, embellished fondant bottom border and eyelet top border will amaze one and all.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Calla Lily Former Add to shopping list Calla Lily Former
- Straight Scalloped Cutter
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Easy-Add Dusting Pouch Add to shopping list Dusting Pouch
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Facial tissue
In advance: Make flowers. Tint a portion of white gum paste yellow using neon color fondant. Roll out white gum paste less than 1/16 in. thick. Make 4 white calla lilies with yellow centers. Let dry and assemble following course instructions. Tint remainder of gum paste green using primary fondant. Roll out 1/16 in. thick and cut a circle using medium Cut-Out. Also cut 4 leaves using medium Cut-Put. Let dry on crumpled facial tissue.
Tint 24 oz. white fondant yellow using neon fondant. Prepare and cover 2-layer cake with fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Prepare a 50/50 fondant and gum paste blend. Roll out 1/16 in. thick. Cut 6 circles using largest round Cut-Out. Cut each circle in half. Cut eyelet holes using narrow end of tip 5; reserve dots. Attach half circles and dots to cake sides using gum glue adhesive. Using white fondant, make a 1/4 in. diameter rope border; attach to cake base with gum glue adhesive and embellish using shell tool. Tint gum paste green using primary fondant. Roll out 1/16 in. thick and cut a circle using medium round Cut-Out. Attach to center of cake using adhesive. Also cut 4 leaves using medium Cut-Out. Let dry for a few minutes on crumpled facial tissue, then attach to cake using adhesive. Position lilies on cake top, with calyxes meeting at center of green circle. Use small pieces of fondant to support if needed.
Position lilies on cake top, with calyxes meeting at center of green circle. Use small pieces of fondant to support, if needed.